Monday, December 17, 2007

Guardian re-writes
When the Guardian pasted up the pages for the tutorial I’ve done for them, they discovered they could fit in another 300 words. They asked me to stretch the introduction which I did today. I’ve also got an email today from another publication I’ve never written for – Computer Music – again it’s future publishing, and they’ve got my name from one of the other mags in the stable.

more re-working is needed for the anatomy poster too - not quite sure what's happening with that.

Documentary feature
Digital Video want quite a long feature for the next issue on documentary filmmaking - this is something we've had on the cards for quite a while so I've known for a while what I was going to write. I managed to do a rough outline and much of the text on my journey to Manchester on Friday - this means I'm a little way ahead.

Lucky really because I've also got to fit writing their helpdesk into this week somewhere!

No comments: