Friday, February 1, 2008

Tutorials and helpdesksAnother two tutorials – both video based – and a helpdesk had to be done this week as well as an article for PC plus on 3d videomaking (the kind of 3d where you have 2 cameras and wear 3d glasses to watch it – I’ll have a video up in a couple of weeks!)There were two After Effects tutorials – both on After Effects, but for magazines aimed at different markets – one for Digital Video needed to be quite simple – allowing people who’d never touched After Effects to get to grips with it.


The other was for animators and filmmakers who really know their way around the package and want to know how to use the new tools in a really professional way. It requires a little mental gymnastics to switch between the different styles of writing. Still, I think I managed it.


I also took advantage of the commission to do something I’ve been meaning to do for ages – to construct a logo screen for my documentaries.

No comments: